Feb 13, 2011

On Meetup 57, My Perestroika - a preview

Today, or rather yesterday, we had an annual Meetup 57 - the reunion of 57 alumni in NYC. Big thank you to Sasha and Volodya for organizing!.

Thank you all for coming! For the sake of those who did not make it and fans and supporters of 57 - more about the reunion will come later.

We had a privilege to host Robin Hessman, the director of "My Perestroika". “My Perestroika” is an amazing Film - an official selection of Sundance, New York New directors, winner of full frame festivals and many other awards. The film is a must see for everybody, who has any connection or interest in Russia and Russians. Yes, I can be opinionated at times - and this is my opinion.

The film will show in NYC , starting March 23 at the IFC. If you are planning to go - give me a shout!

More coming soon – stay tuned!

My Perestroika web site

No comments:

Post a Comment